Southland Mall is delighted to have been apart of the community for 35 years. The Centre is proud to support community groups who provide essential services to the community such as the Regina Food Bank, Soul’s Harbour Rescue Mission, Salvation Army, and Santa’s Anonymous. Southland is also pleased to be a supporter of the annual Z99 Radiothon in support of the General Hospital’s NICU and many more notable charities and organizations.
Southland Mall offers numerous opportunities for groups to raise funds and/or awareness for their organization.
- The Community Kiosk is available at no charge to non-profit or charitable organizations to:
- sell raffle tickets
- group registrations
- provide information to the general public
Please click the link to Form 2 - Non-Profit Charity Policy for more information and insurance requirements and the link to Form 3 - Non-Profit Kiosk Request Form below to submit a request.
- Southland invites groups to display their talent free of charge. Whether it is gymnastic, dance, karate or piano, Southland would love to see your group show off their skills. Call Sandra Krismer at 584-1362 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Also click the link to Form 4 - General Rules and Regulations for insurance requirements.
- The “Cans for Cause” program selects a different charitable group quarterly to receive the bottles and cans collected in the Food Court. Please click the link to Form 1 - Cans for Cause for more details.
- Southland Mall offers promotional items for charity functions, raffles, door prizes, graduations, and auctions. Donation requests must be made in writing to the Administration office a minimum of 1 (one) month prior to the event as items are limited. Requests are granted on a first come first served basis. Only 1 (one) promotional donation will be made per group, company or organization per year. Southland Mall does not provide donations of Gift Cards.
For a list of general rules and requirements that all groups must adhere to, please click the link to Form 4 - General Rules and Requirements.
For more information on any of the opportunities listed above, please contact Sandra Krismer at 584-1537 or by email at email@example.com.